Arlington, VA 22209
You might be interested in the DevSecOps Engineer / Security Manager position if you like working with teams of talented engineers and developers to create secure, modern systems in the cloud for large Federal agencies.
Day to Day
- Define and implement the build, deployment and monitoring process and standards of high-performing, high security systems.
- Write scripts and/or templates to automate infrastructure provisioning and management tasks in AWS, Docker ecosystem, ECS, Jenkins, Git, Gradle, Linux.
- Build and configure delivery environments supporting Continuous Delivery and Integration (CI/CD) tools including but not limited to Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet, Kubernetes, OpenShift, SonarQube, JUnit, Selenium, JMeter, Galing, Splunk, CloudWatch, New Relic, Bash, Python, Ruby.
- Demonstrated experience with secure development, coding, engineering practices
- Experience building, deploying and monitoring web applications in AWS
- Ability to explain difficult concepts in plain language.
- Must be able to pass a DHS Suitability clearance
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent years of experience and/or certifications
Bonus Points for...
- AWS Certification
- Prior Federal experience