Pega Software Developer
Reston, VA 20191
The Pega Developer will analyze the application architecture of a new Pega implementation and technical integration with internal/external systems, support the development of SDLC deliverables including architecture document, interface control documents, and detailed design documents. The Pega Developer will work with the team and client to document functional designs and work alongside the build team to capture design detail in the SDLC deliverables. Requires an active Secret Clearance.
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific solutions and/or frameworks.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions using Pega 7.
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements into well designed, well performing solutions using Pega 7.
- Implementation of integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Minimum of a Secret clearance required
- 3+ years of experience using Pega framework and open standards (SOAP, REST or JMS) for systems integration using web services and service interfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of Pega methodologies (Agile Scrum preferred)
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 7)
- Understanding of various Pega Rules required. (Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences)
- Knowledge of Application Security concepts, Integration and their error handling required
- Pega Certification preferred
- Bachelor' s degree highly preferred