Senior Software Engineer- US Citizens with TS/SCI clearance
Springfield or Reston, VA
New project starting now needs-
- An active TS/SCI or higher clearance - this is a deal breaker and a MUST HAVE
- Senior-level hands on experience in developing, implementing, and leading software programs
- Can write test scripts in an agile development environment.
- Know your way around DevOps orchestration tools. - Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
- BS of higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other technical discipline
- 8 years’ experience in full stack development (Java, Web Services, Database, and Micro-Service development.
- 5 years’ experience with agile, team or scrum leadership experience.
- Demonstrated experience in ONE of the following:
- Government and/or commercial imagery products, SAR or related RADAR imaging
- Terrain Analysis Visualization algorithms
- Automated detection algorithms
- Experience with geospatial information systems (GIS) (open source and proprietary)
- Knowledge of common geospatial tools: Boundless Spatial Suite, Remote View, PostGRES, ArcGIS
- Ability to develop custom code for specialized spacial analysis (Python, Java, PHP, C, Pro *C)
Some helpful skills, education, and certs:
- At least ONE of these
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional
- An MS in a technical field is preferred
- More years of experience